In March a a group of my students conducted a research survey related to women
empowerment and inspiration. I sent a random mail to Mobile Measures of Shanghai, primarily because their website said they were obsessed with mobile focused market research to the point of obsession. the experienece has been a very happy one.
1. They helped my students run the survey through a week
2. Students had to download an app to run the survey and their hand was held through the process.
3. Once the survey had been conducted, the results were analysed by the firm
4. then the students were encouraged to draw up a presentation, sharing their insights.
5. Not once during the process or after it have the company tried to sell or promote their product. it was a genuine act of helping out in trying to educate this generation of young people in digital literacy.
This blog is just my way of saying Thank You. You can check them out at http://www.mobile-measure.com/default.htm